Columnist Michelle Malkin to be keynote speaker at Oakdale Academy’s Liberty Campaign Dinner

Oakdale Academy is pleased to announce Michelle Malkin as their speaker for the third annual Liberty Campaign Dinner on Friday, March 7, 2014 at the Royal Park Hotel, 600 E. University Drive, Rochester, MI. VIP reception starts at 6:00 p.m., followed by dinner at 7:00 p.m.

malkinfinalsite-1024x413Michelle Malkin is a mother, wife, blogger, conservative syndicated columnist, and author. She started her newspaper journalism career at the Los Angeles Daily News in 1992, moved to the Seattle Times in 1995, and has been penning nationally syndicated newspaper columns for Creators Syndicate since 1999. She has written four books: Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores, In Defense of Internment: The Case for ‘Racial Profiling’ in World War II, and the War on Terror, Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild, and Culture of Corruption: Obama and His Team of Tax Cheats, Crooks, and Cronies. She is a Philly-born, South Jersey-raised alumna of Holy Spirit HS and Oberlin College. She lives with her husband and two children in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area.

The Liberty Campaign helps ensure that Oakdale Academy students will continue to have the opportunity to receive quality instruction in a traditional, content-rich curriculum in a Christian setting that emphasizes our American heritage as well as the wisdom of the ancient thinkers.

Tuition covers approximately 75% of their expenses. For the remaining 25%, they depend on the generosity of those who share their vision for excellence in education for many generations to come. The goal for the Liberty Campaign is to raise $500,000 over the next three years.

Dinner tickets are $75 each and there are a number of table sponsorships still available. To purchase your tickets and learn more about Oakdale Academy, visit oakdaleacademy.com.

About Sarah Hovis

Word manipulator, arts appreciator, sports spectator, and world traveler, Sarah charts her own course as the owner of saliho creative. She uses her creative mind and engaging dialogue to fearlessly bring the written word to life in print and online… all while keeping a watchful eye out for the next literary adventure. You can reach her at sarah@rochestermedia.com.

Speak Your Mind

*